FrameX AeroMask RX
We wish to emphasize that these size measurements are approximate, and are to be used as a guideline only for the intended fit of our garments, i.e. a “cycle jersey fit”: on the skin but not tight and certainly not loose.
It is not recommended to specify any garment size smaller than the actual measurement may suggest in our below chart, whilst it is recommended to please specify the next size bigger, rather than smaller, where any such measurement may fall between two suggested sizes.
Wearers preferring a more generous garment fit, like recreational cyclists for example, please need to specify a garment size, of at least one size, or possibly even, two sizes bigger, than these measurements depicted.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R2000
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The FrameX AeroMask RX
· Highly Technical Social Distancing Mask
· Sleek cut and shaped to perfectly fit every contour of the face
· RetaneX knitted 86% Microfibre Polyester/14% Elasthane 230 gsm, as the main mask body area, to provide a brushed inner surface to absorb the wearer’s exhaled moisture droplets and a hydrophobic outer-surface, to optimally screen and filter the inhaled air
· Barrier level way exceeds the blowing out of a candle with mask on minimum standard
· Vento Moisture Management Knitted 140gsm 100% Polyester straps and binding, affording perfect wearer fit and optimal comfort greatly increasing wearer compliance
· Available in three sizes: S, M & L
· RefleX (Reflective Vinyl), Velostretch (Vinyl) or EcoFlex (Vinyl) branding capability
· All-over sublimation
To choose the correct size for your AeroMask, use a string to measure from the top of one ear, pulled under the nose to the top of the other ear. Compare measurement of the string to our sizes below
Small - 33cm
Medium - 36cm
Large - 38cm