Velotex is proud to be associated with some of South Africa’s biggest sporting events and brands, and is the performance apparel choice of a number of sporting stars at the top of their game.
As The Champion’s Choice, our sporting partners include:
- Cape Town Cycle Tour: Official cycling apparel supplier to the world’s largest individually timed cycle race.
- Porsche Club South Africa - Cape: Exclusive members’ apparel that reflects the performance and fine design of this leading international automobile brand.
- Anton Marcus: Champion jockey with more than 100 Grade 1 wins, including five Durban July titles.
- Ernst van Dyk: Former Paralympic champion and 10-time winner of the Boston Marathon Pushrim Wheelchair event.
- Pieter “SupaPiet” du Preez: Multiple UCI hand-cycling world champion and the first quadriplegic athlete to complete a full Ironman triathlon.
- Justine Asher: Paralympic cyclist and former world champion.
- Dis-Chem Ride for Sight: A seeding event of the Cape Town Cycle Tour, which has raised over R10 million for the fight against retinal blindness since its inception in 1989.
- Legends of the Pedal: Hall of Fame for the all-time greats of South African cycling.
- Media partners: In The Bunch, Radio Tygerberg FM, East Coast Radio, Radio Kragbron, Double ST
Please contact us should you be interested in partnering with us.