Dr Sludge Tubeless Tyre Sealant 250ml
We wish to emphasize that these size measurements are approximate, and are to be used as a guideline only for the intended fit of our garments, i.e. a “cycle jersey fit”: on the skin but not tight and certainly not loose.
It is not recommended to specify any garment size smaller than the actual measurement may suggest in our below chart, whilst it is recommended to please specify the next size bigger, rather than smaller, where any such measurement may fall between two suggested sizes.
Wearers preferring a more generous garment fit, like recreational cyclists for example, please need to specify a garment size, of at least one size, or possibly even, two sizes bigger, than these measurements depicted.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R2000
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
· Our specially designed tubeless sealant is a synthetic and allergy-free latex formula, strong enough to instantly seal punctures in high pressure tubeless tyres
· The new lightweight sealant lasts longer than traditional brands and is guaranteed to outperform the competition
· Works in temperatures from -14°C to 45°C
· Lasts 3 to 9 months dependent upon conditions
· Seals holes up to 3mm in diameter
· Product Code: