Cotterless Crank Extractor Splined with Handle
We wish to emphasize that these size measurements are approximate, and are to be used as a guideline only for the intended fit of our garments, i.e. a “cycle jersey fit”: on the skin but not tight and certainly not loose.
It is not recommended to specify any garment size smaller than the actual measurement may suggest in our below chart, whilst it is recommended to please specify the next size bigger, rather than smaller, where any such measurement may fall between two suggested sizes.
Wearers preferring a more generous garment fit, like recreational cyclists for example, please need to specify a garment size, of at least one size, or possibly even, two sizes bigger, than these measurements depicted.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R2000
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
· This extractor removes cranks from standard and Shimano splined oversized bottom brackets
· Supplied with removable cap for splined / Octalink bottom brackets
· Forged body with CNC precision finish this workshop quality tool is machine made and case hardened Cushion handle for comfort
· Workshop quality
· Suitable for both splined and square taper
· Product Code: 06341